Our premium low odor, zero VOC** (volatile organic compounds) flat latex base paint is designed to meet the performance requirements of the institutional, commercial and residential markets. Pure Performance® Interior Eggshell Latex is formulated to provide excellent hiding and application properties in addition to low odor, zero VOC*’s, and anti-microbial properties - a mold/mildew resisting compound has been incorporated in this paint to make the dry paint film mildew resistant. Ideal for use in occupied areas such as: hotel/motel resort properties, nursing homes, homes, schools, government facilities, retail space, office buildings, hospitals, and apartments.
*Colorants added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending
on color choice.
- VOC compliant in all regulated areas
- Can earn USGBC LEED® 2009 Credits
- Meets GREENGUARD® (US) Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD® (US) Children & Schools Meets the Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS)
- Low-Emitting Materials criteria section 01350
- MPI approval in category #144 Latex, Interior, Institutional Low Odor/VOC, (MPI Gloss Level 2)
- Meets MPI Green Performance Standard (GPS-1 & GPS-2)
- MPI approval in category #144 X-Green
- Concrete/Masonry Block
- Ferrous Metal
- Gypsum Wallboard-Drywall
|100% acrylic latex||Excellent durability , washable finish
|Zero VOC*||Meets the most stringent environmental regulations nationwide
|Low spatter||Easy to work with, less mess
|Antimicrobial properties||Resists mold and mildew on the paint film
U.S. MSDS and Data Sheets
|Eggshell||9-300XI||Pure White||Quarts, Gallons, Fives||MSDS||TDS||TDS
|Eggshell||9-310||Pastel Base||Quarts, Gallons, Fives||MSDS||TDS||TDS
|Eggshell||9-320||Midtone Base||Quarts, Gallons, Fives||MSDS||TDS||TDS
|Eggshell||9-340||Ultra Deep Base||Quarts, Gallons, Fives||MSDS||TDS||TDS
LEED is a registered trademark of US Green Building Council and GREENGUARD
is a registered trademark of GREENGUARD Environmental Institute.