Machine Applied Coatings
Machine Applied Primers and Finishes
Our authorized network of PPG machine applicators adhere to strict application standards to ensure that the product you receive meets your specification needs. Our applicators will ensure:
- Substrate to be coated is first inspected and tested for proper moisture content
- Calculations are completed to determine the exact amount of coating to be applied
- Coating is then machine applied in a controlled environment with specific temperature and humidity ranges
- Coatings are even and consistent
- An outstanding quality finish
- Finished products are properly dried, inspected and can be packaged to specification
PPG Machine Applied Coatings offer numerous advantages over field applied coatings by following the standards that are listed above. Compared to field applied coatings, our machine applied coatings lower costs up to 40%, can help avoid costly jobsite weather delays, and can help virtually eliminate performance characteristics of sag, runs, lap marks and shrink are virtually eliminated.
Our full family of primers is specifically formulated for machine applicators and their toughest requirements. When adhesion, hiding and line performance are key characteristics, PPG primers are the answer.
- Acrylic providing water based outstanding performance
- Alkyd for extractive rich species wood types
Durable resin systems provide long-lasting color and beauty to various substrates without sacrificing performance.
- Advanced high-quality color systems available for maximum durability
- Broad range of product lines that supply excellent adhesion, flexibility and performance over fiber cement, wood and other composites
- Over 1,800 color options
Download and Print PPG MAC Product Information
For more information on PPG Machine Applied Coatings and our products, browse our downloadable materials below: